28 December 2010

Cause in the evening, it's girls!

L'Amour de Femmes is pleased to announce that our For the Love of Women contest is now taking submissions. We're open for business and looking for you to share anonymous femmeslash one-shots with us and the world.



Our amazing line-up of judges for the contest are Camoozle, Chele681, einfach_mich, lola-pops, MsKathy, stephk0525 and venti.turtl

We put a little bug in their ear and asked for some of their favorite femme stories and photos so that we could share them with you - giving you an idea of some of what's out there. We know that there are a wealth of possibilities with femmeslash and we encourage everyone who's interested to write for us.

Stepping up to the plate first is our sassy Texan, stephk0525 with her rec of Ms. Kathy's "Acceptance."

Oh my sweet lawd. *Fans self* Not only is there depth to Bella and Leah both beautifully and realistically written, but there is some insanely hot lovin between them. I totally dig Bella's attitude on love.
"I don't fall in love with genders, I fall in love with people," I explained..."Facets of you are just parts and pieces that make up the whole of who you are, not a gender, not an identity."

She is so sure of who she is and that is so refreshing when Bella is the one that is sure of herself. It balances Leah nicely who is struggling with who she is and thus makes the title hit home.

And when these two finally get some quality alone time...holymotherfuckmypantieswentkaboom! Ms. Kathy is a master at the smexin and if the following doesn't render you a gooey pile of mishmash, I donut know what will.

I moved my mouth to place a soft kiss at the top of her pussy. Just one, to let her know what was about to happen. "Open your eyes, sweetheart," I requested. "I want you to watch me." As the words left my mouth, I felt my arousal grow. The aching swell throbbed through my own lower half. Her eyes opened and focused on mine, and I moved my tongue out slowly to touch and taste her. I used my thumbs to play with her lips, spreading them apart after a few movements over her clit. As I lapped between them, I hummed against her, knowing the vibrations would add to the sensation. She gasped and her hips shifted forward just slightly.

Umm, yeah. Cleanup in my chair please.

If you are not already a lover of pie, this one will make you holler for a slice. Just sayin.

Since the story was written by one of our judges, it only made sense for
Ms. Kathy to provide the pretty for this post. And oh, isn't it just?

We're accepting submissions now through February 6, 2011. All the contest information can be found on the FTLOW Contest FF.net page. The contest twitter is @FTLOWContest and we have a tumblr for pretty NSFW pictures, too. Lots of inspiration to be had so check it out and show us what you've got.

Come on, you know you want to! ;)

xoxoxo,
LSD

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Holy hell. Must go read. lol Can't wait to read all the submissions!

Post a Comment